CTOTB Background

Saturday 27 July 2013

Miniature Musings: Humans holding His hand.

By calling myself a Christian, I am not claiming that I'm a good person. I'm not claiming that my actions, my motivations or my desires are any better than anyone else's.

To consider myself a believer is not to consider myself above any other person; whether Christian, atheist, spiritualist or of any other faith.

I'm muddling along and I'm making a ton of mistakes. I'm learning things all the time but I'm getting hurt along the way, I'm hurting others too. I'm figuring out my path and making and breaking my own moral codes. Being a Christian just means I'm muddling along with Jesus. It doesn't necessarily mean I'll be muddling any better, or any worse, but right now I'm doing OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment